INTERFORST 2018: Innovations for forestry and technology
Forestry business is no longer restricted to the forest. As a modern economic factor, it is characterized by innovative thinking, new technological developments as well as by the interaction of business, science and government policy—in an international context.
Over the years, INTERFORST has established itself in the Munich trade-fair metropolis as the international key trade fair for forestry and forest technology. In a four-year event cycle, INTERFORST presents trendsetting solutions around the greater topic of lumber and forestry.
This is what makes INTERFORST unique
- Innovation platform: Innovations and trends along the entire value chain of forestry and forest technology
- Key trade fair character: Presence of big players from business, science and politics
- International reach: Drawing on the global sales network of Messe München to tap into new markets
- Funktionality: Excellent infrastructure of one of the most state-of-the-art and sustainable exhibition venues worldwide
- Location advantages: Located in the heart of Europe, Munich is a business hub with excellent international connections
The figures speak for themselves
75,000 square meters with innovations and the latest forest products.
453 INTERFORST exhibitors—293 national and 160 international companies.
50,000 visitors, around 1,000 more than in 2014.